The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

I don't see what's so good about it.

Srsly.

O_O;
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

hmm? thats too bad... :(
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

=O
its not like anything major.
i like mine cuz people can comment my pretty pictures and i can talk to Mary Shadows and Alex.
<33
and my "mom and dad"
lol!
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

yeah i like my profile too its got johnny n trent on it. *sighs* D.R n me flirt a lot on there too. n i love giving n recieving comments too... u meet da craziest p33ple their more crazy than me n D.R. awe man D.R b crackin up on some of da chicks on myspace tho. he calls them cyber sluts.(pl33ze pardon my french) im talkin about those chics that b in skimpy clothes with only one friend..(tom) talkin about b my friend n delete their profile a day or so later cuz tom b catchin them doin x-rated stuff to ban them .
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

^

And that's why I don't have a Myspace...

:D
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

lol omg thats some pretty fun n crazy stuff there
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Have fun.

o.o;

While I waste my life with my Wii while you do that with yer profile.

We're all happy nao.

:3
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

wow u have a wii too. i've been playin that zelda twilight princess .. man talk about one fabulous game..well at least thats what i think n-e-way
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

I created a myspace, but I only go there when empresscrystal compares me to a k-pop artist in her comments...
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

marius-78 said:
wow u have a wii too. i've been playin that zelda twilight princess .. man talk about one fabulous game..well at least thats what i think n-e-way
Fighting Ganondorf on a horse on the Wii is so fun. :3

But I rented Mario Strikers Charged from Blockbuster, so I've been playing that lately. =O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

I'll ship you mine once I'm bored with it. XD
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Yeah like when the Wii 2 comes out
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

In the future quickly freeze yourself so you wont have to wait as long :)
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

o.o;

But I'll be cold.

D:

SOUNDS FUN.

=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top