Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2007 #581 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! Text>Your Patience. Dang.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 12, 2007 #582 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! ya. so i gave up that idea and got this one. -^_^-
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2007 #583 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! It looks kewl.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #584 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! sure, sure. i know you hate it just say it. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #585 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! Nu, I rly don't. It does look cool. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #586 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! sure, sure. im happy with it.... but the writing i wanted in it won't fit. its over 500 characters.. or so it says. =_= makes me mad. i refuse to take even one of those people out of my sig. >_<
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! sure, sure. im happy with it.... but the writing i wanted in it won't fit. its over 500 characters.. or so it says. =_= makes me mad. i refuse to take even one of those people out of my sig. >_<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #587 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! XD Rules are a flaw, oh noes. D: It still looks gewd though. People don't look at a mini wall of text anyway. They look at pictures. XDD
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! XD Rules are a flaw, oh noes. D: It still looks gewd though. People don't look at a mini wall of text anyway. They look at pictures. XDD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #588 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! i can only guess the one that will attract them to my sig. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #589 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! What's behind door number TWO?! XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 15, 2007 #590 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! ha ha. o_o XD im boooooooooreeed.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 15, 2007 #591 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! I'm not. I found another new song I like. Am listening to it nonstop. XD
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! I'm not. I found another new song I like. Am listening to it nonstop. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 15, 2007 #592 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! I take too long to get online. Nice siggy, Hydra!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 15, 2007 #593 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! oh, sure. i see how you are. in MY thread, Hydra gets all credit. >_< im still having bad days. =_=
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! oh, sure. i see how you are. in MY thread, Hydra gets all credit. >_< im still having bad days. =_=
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 15, 2007 #594 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! :O Gonna pop up out of nowhere. At liek, 11 pm over thar. On the interwebs. And give you a song. And yer gonna like it. XD
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! :O Gonna pop up out of nowhere. At liek, 11 pm over thar. On the interwebs. And give you a song. And yer gonna like it. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #595 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! XD *thinks for a second* im gonna like it? are you sure about that? XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #596 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! I'm pretty sure. XD If you don't, then dang. I'll like it twice as much for you, LOL. -O OMG CYCLOPS. =O
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! I'm pretty sure. XD If you don't, then dang. I'll like it twice as much for you, LOL. -O OMG CYCLOPS. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #597 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! cyclops. whooptie Doo. XD *pokes the cyclops* *victory music & dance* wheeee!
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! cyclops. whooptie Doo. XD *pokes the cyclops* *victory music & dance* wheeee!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #598 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! o.o; You killed it. And gained a level. Omg, you're too leveled, and you already know more than 4 moves. You have to learn pwn, but you have to discard one of these moves. D: Breathe Eat Sleep Video Games DISCARD ONE, AND LEARN PWN. D:
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! o.o; You killed it. And gained a level. Omg, you're too leveled, and you already know more than 4 moves. You have to learn pwn, but you have to discard one of these moves. D: Breathe Eat Sleep Video Games DISCARD ONE, AND LEARN PWN. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #599 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! no moar video games for you, my friend. you're obsessed. im afraid we're going to have to take your Wii and PS2. XD
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! no moar video games for you, my friend. you're obsessed. im afraid we're going to have to take your Wii and PS2. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #600 Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! Nu. I actually play my Wii. And I watch DVD's on my PS2 and play Final Fantasy, even if I do have a DVD player. Nuuuuu. D:
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!! Nu. I actually play my Wii. And I watch DVD's on my PS2 and play Final Fantasy, even if I do have a DVD player. Nuuuuu. D: