Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 22, 2008 #1,521 Aww, don't feel bad Garnet. I'd lmao too. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2008 #1,522 You has skurry avatar. .___.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 22, 2008 #1,523 They have moustaches. Do not blame them. Dl:
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 22, 2008 #1,524 i likez it
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2008 #1,525 Hydra said: They have moustaches. Do not blame them. Dl: Click to expand... *blames them and back away from Hydra* D:
Hydra said: They have moustaches. Do not blame them. Dl: Click to expand... *blames them and back away from Hydra* D:
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #1,526 Awww. *walks away slowly with moustache* Dl;
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 23, 2008 #1,527 NO ONE CAN HANDLE THE POWER OF THE MUSTACHE!!! (in truth they kinda kreep my out to)
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 23, 2008 #1,528 i dunno, its like a mixture of asian cuteness n mexican roughness everytime i look @ the blond guy i keep imagining he has the voice of ricky from that old tv show i love lucy
i dunno, its like a mixture of asian cuteness n mexican roughness everytime i look @ the blond guy i keep imagining he has the voice of ricky from that old tv show i love lucy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2008 #1,529 I love the guy with the blondish hair. xD The expression on my face makes me giggle, lol.
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #1,530 XD. The gray sweater dude is cool....creepy, but cool... =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #1,531 Lol subliminal messaging. Once you see it.... xD
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #1,532 Whats the message? Washing ur pubes with strawberry shampoo, shaving them off and taping them under ur nose for the nice fruity scent?
Whats the message? Washing ur pubes with strawberry shampoo, shaving them off and taping them under ur nose for the nice fruity scent?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #1,533 Um, close. But no cigar. They're all playing DS's, and wifi'ing. They're so cool, you just have to get one. o_o;
Um, close. But no cigar. They're all playing DS's, and wifi'ing. They're so cool, you just have to get one. o_o;
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #1,534 ....right.... ...that's what I meant to say..... *thinks of a way to change the subject* Pedobear!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #1,535 Pedobearrr. Oh noes, here comes Chris Hansen. Run Pedobear, runnnn. To catch a predator, noooo. O:
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #1,536 ...And he's runnin....
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #1,537 I didn't even notice they were playing DS. XD OH GEEZTH. HURR COMES PEDOBEAR. O_O *hides behind Jake*
I didn't even notice they were playing DS. XD OH GEEZTH. HURR COMES PEDOBEAR. O_O *hides behind Jake*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #1,538 S'okay Kat, you aren't Cee Pee. And Pedobear mostly doesn't go after jail bait. But Hansen is still there, regardless. O:
S'okay Kat, you aren't Cee Pee. And Pedobear mostly doesn't go after jail bait. But Hansen is still there, regardless. O:
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #1,539 Britney is worse: Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2008
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #1,540 Lol, awww. The fact I've seen it makes it less funny, but it's still good for giggles. O: