The Kat Fan Club!!

i quote it for teh whole thing, coz i believe it helpz spreadin a laid-back attitude towards CP.
If I didn't already like my sig, I would quote that.

xD

"Laid-back attitude towards CP"

Zomg.

XDD

See that South Park episode of Britney? Yeah.
 
i quote it for teh whole thing, coz i believe it helpz spreadin a laid-back attitude towards CP.

...Oh dear. I suppose you're right. *makes amends for Pedo bear and Britney Jesus pics by taking pedo bear out of sig*

^^; I's sowwy.....*hands shampoo and bath gift baskets to Leon and Phoenix with complementary rubber duckies*

Why? Because you're worth it. ;D
 
mmmmkay tnx! O.O````

*plays with rubber ducky*
 
mmmmkay tnx! O.O````

*plays with rubber ducky*

^.^

*smacks the rubber duck outta Leon's hand and throws it in the fryer in the kitchen*

=_=

o.o!

0_0!! what the?

*Grabs It*


*CHOMP*

hmmmmmm Duck

O_O!!!!!

You ate ..burnt rubber.

yummy.

-.-"

So?
I'm Hunngy! *looks At Leon*....Get in the Fryer

......

now -.-

i'm >.<

MAD O.O#
*takes out his sword* havent used u in a looong time >.>

*slices off kb's tongue and kat's hair*

thar! 0.0

*steals phoneix's rubber ducky n kb's meal n walks away*

wait!, she didn want me to be eaten! umm..

*scotch-tapes her hair back on* sry, ~.~"
 
Last edited:
o___o

*holds Kat back*

Hay, hay, hay.

Shhh.

He ain't know, let it go. D:

It'll grow back. And you can use those extensions. ._.;
 
XD

*leaves a bottle of rogaine for Kat*

Thar we go ^^

I's wanna play a game. *draws a hopscotch grid and uses Kb's tongue as a marker* Weee~
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top