The Kat Fan Club!!

EW.

No Iron Maiden.
They suck.
A lot.

More than Elton John.
x3

I'm not sure I can ever speak to you again Kat... *looks down at his Maiden shirt, looks over in closet at other Maiden shirts, looks at Maiden CD's*

Does that mean you think I suck?
I mean thats grounds for being stoned (with rocks =D) by a lot of metal fans so If you are goitn to make that statement in front of me you have to give me a good reason for disliking them XP
:)
 
I'm not sure I can ever speak to you again Kat... *looks down at his Maiden shirt, looks over in closet at other Maiden shirts, looks at Maiden CD's*

ROFL

ahh, sry bout that o.o"

i heard 70% of the people in the back of their trucks/cars/mopeds confessed to have their music turned on :p

Does that mean you think I suck?

nope, difference of pinions iz all

I mean thats grounds for being stoned (with rocks =D) by a lot of metal fans

true, but u won't do it..

right? ._.""
 
No I won't kill her and no I couldn't sell it for much its all pretty standard nothing special edition or anything.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top