- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,769
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Lost In The Item World
- Occupation
- Overlord
- RPG Name
- Kb the goddess savior
'Right' them?What's wrong wif em?
yes What IS wrong?
'Right' them?What's wrong wif em?
What are we talking about?
0_o
*blink, blink*
Uhh...
Anyone wanna party?
Sweet.
I'll get the beer and the food.
You get the music, Kb.
^_^
What CDs you got?
D:
EW.
No Iron Maiden.
They suck.
A lot.
More than Elton John.
x3
XD
exactly.
EW.
No Iron Maiden.
They suck.
A lot.
More than Elton John.
x3
I mean thats grounds for being stoned (with rocks =D)
I'm not sure I can ever speak to you again Kat... *looks down at his Maiden shirt, looks over in closet at other Maiden shirts, looks at Maiden CD's*
Does that mean you think I suck?
I mean thats grounds for being stoned (with rocks =D) by a lot of metal fans