The Kat Fan Club!!

isnt it coz they cant fight? o.0


im gonna catch me a hydra

it catches other mons! :p

*aims @ hydra*
 
There's no Regular Nintendo?
Nintendo 64?
Super Nintendo?
Sega?
PS2?


....

Pokeballs are gheyyy.
Sucks to be you.
D:
I have some in mine.

CAN I ADD YOU TO MY POKEDEX, OMG?

Glad I got that worded right. xD
 
haaahaa.

No one caught a Fawkes yet.

Rarest of them all. Especially the lamenting ones.

*walks up behind Fawkes and bonks him on the head with an ultra ball and catches him*

... O_O; wow somehow I didn't expect that to work.
 
There's no Regular Nintendo?
Nintendo 64?
Super Nintendo?
Sega?
PS2?


....

Pokeballs are gheyyy.
Sucks to be you.
D:


The wii is All them Things...and I have my Psp And...

PokeDex Info .No 458 Kb-sama Hight 6'7 Pounds 246 Type Fighting/Steel

"A Fast Towering Pokemon with Moves That Make It Like A Ninja And A Swords Man , A Kind Giant"
 
The wii is All them Things...and I have my Psp And...

PokeDex Info .No 458 Kb-sama Hight 6'7 Pounds 246 Type Fighting/Steel

"A Fast Towering Pokemon with Moves That Make It Like A Ninja And A Swords Man , A Kind Giant"
No.

No, it isn't.
O_O

wii is ghey.
I was never really big on the wii.
D:
 
I'm kinda iffy about my Wii.

I have the best games available for it.

Which aren't a lot. xD
 
Great now what am I gonna do with you... so whats it like in an ultra ball?
 
Pretty nice...

The biggest thing I noticed is the gi-freaking-gantic TV screen. Then all the strippers. Then the stacks and stacks of video games.

I like it here.

OMG A FRIDGE! FILLED WITH JONES! AND MONSTER!
 
Hmm... sounds like fun except the strippers... they just kinda freak me out.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top