Nahh..
Fawkes are boring pokemons.
D:
all they do is stand around and point out the obvious.
xD
*puts captured KB in ball pocket*
D:
Gotta catch'em all, FFNet edition.
=o
xD
whats it look like in there?
I've never lived in a pokeball.
D:
I have some in mine.There's no Regular Nintendo?
Nintendo 64?
Super Nintendo?
Sega?
PS2?
....
Pokeballs are gheyyy.
Sucks to be you.
D:
haaahaa.
No one caught a Fawkes yet.
Rarest of them all. Especially the lamenting ones.
LOL.I have some in mine.
CAN I ADD YOU TO MY POKEDEX, OMG?
Glad I got that worded right. xD
There's no Regular Nintendo?
Nintendo 64?
Super Nintendo?
Sega?
PS2?
....
Pokeballs are gheyyy.
Sucks to be you.
D:
No.The wii is All them Things...and I have my Psp And...
PokeDex Info .No 458 Kb-sama Hight 6'7 Pounds 246 Type Fighting/Steel
"A Fast Towering Pokemon with Moves That Make It Like A Ninja And A Swords Man , A Kind Giant"
No.
No, it isn't.
O_O
wii is ghey.
I was never really big on the wii.
D:
*walks up behind Fawkes and bonks him on the head with an ultra ball and catches him*
... O_O; wow somehow I didn't expect that to work.