The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Haha. D:

I need to write down a big song list so my friend can burn a CD and put it on my MP3 player..

j00 got any suggestions? =O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

..o_o

That means something too.

XDD

Okay. I'll think of like, maybe twenty or thirty or so.

...

YAY4KAT.

D:

I wanted to give the topic meaning.
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

PARTAY?

o_o

*blows balloons and gets a clown*

...

*gets the clown drunk*

Fwee.
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

XD

i feel so much better now.
-^_^-

so umm....
any one of the mods wanna fix the damn title to my thread?
i never asked anyone to change it anyway.
>__<
 
It's mah job. o_O

...Am addicted to another song. Sometimes I think what'd the world'd be like without music? Ever thought of that?

...I hope not. It's a waste of thought. 'Cause music is 1337. O_O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top