The Kat Fan Club!!

Kat, just so you know, the bobble heads we created in your image are selling very well. But some people are complaining that the Kat brand bubble gum doesn't taste Katty enough. Hmph. Winers.
 
Well, it now has 10% more Kat, so I guess the flavor won't go anytime soon.

That should make them be quiet. =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
I'd just rather chew on....


......... 0.0!


Umm... NVM! *runsaway*
Cotton Candy?

Oh, I get it man.

No goods for the popcorn.

I see how it goes in Carnival Land.

Oh, wait, this isn't Carnival Land?

......

Nevermind. :]
 
I was supposed to add like, 60 more songs to my MP3 player today.

But I'll get around to it Tuesday.

D:

Dang, the forum is on it's last limb. Spamtastic and the Forum Games are the only active parts of the forum nao. x_x
 
Kat said:
AHHH.
o_o;
*bounces a pack of bubble gum off Reason's head*

*hides behind Drake*

You can hide behind me anytime you want to, you awesomeness, you!!

Just don't give me a wedgie next time...
 
Drake said:
You can hide behind me anytime you want to, you awesomeness, you!!

Just don't give me a wedgie next time...
WHAAAAT?


i have NO idea what you're talking about.

*gets silent for a moment*

oh! that wasn't me!
that was Hydra!

*points Hydra while jumping up and down*
0_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top