The Kat Fan Club!!

Kat said:
WHAAAAT?


i have NO idea what you're talking about.

*gets silent for a moment*

oh! that wasn't me!
that was Hydra!

*points Hydra while jumping up and down*
0_0
o_o

I come and there's accusations being made already?

For shame.

D;
 
Kat said:
WHAAAAT?


i have NO idea what you're talking about.

*gets silent for a moment*

oh! that wasn't me!
that was Hydra!

*points Hydra while jumping up and down*
0_0

Well, cool Kat, you have NO idea what I'm talking about because I make stuff up. Odd stuff. And Hydra is more than welcome to do painful stuff with my pants.
 
Drake said:
Well, cool Kat, you have NO idea what I'm talking about because I make stuff up. Odd stuff. And Hydra is more than welcome to do painful stuff with my pants.
Rawr.

*gives Drake a wedgie, giggles, and runs away*

Just because I can.

=O
 
It's not like as if I only post here when I read about charlie and the candy mountain (:


I also post when no one is talking about charlie and the candy mountain and I want to talk about charlie and the candy mountain :)
 
Hydra said:
Rawr.

*gives Drake a wedgie, giggles, and runs away*

Just because I can.

=O

I couldn't help but notice that your wedgie technique is superb!! Such awesome agony!!...ahem.

Bye the way, Kat according to my sources, members of your fanclub are 8.6% more loyal than members of the Kate Moss fanclub.

Yup.
 
Drake said:
I couldn't help but notice that your wedgie technique is superb!! Such awesome agony!!...ahem.

Bye the way, Kat according to my sources, members of your fanclub are 8.6% more loyal than members of the Kate Moss fanclub.

Yup.
no wai.
i feel SO special now.
-^+^-
 
yea.
sounds like a plan.
um, um, Hydra, you're in charge of getting the beer...
and I'll get the food.
and the DJ.
and the people.
and the pink teddy bear plushies.

ANNNNND we're all good.
=D
 
So, I basically don't have to do anything?

^_^

Sounds like a plan.
 
Kat said:
yea.
sounds like a plan.
um, um, Hydra, you're in charge of getting the beer...
and I'll get the food.
and the DJ.
and the people.
and the pink teddy bear plushies.

ANNNNND we're all good.
=D

Aww, man! Pink teddy plushies again!? They aren't very manly...are you trying to get me to change my "preference?"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top