Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2007 #1,221 haha, yea sure. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 9, 2007 #1,222 Kat please capption this pic!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2007 #1,223 .... "omg Why Is There Porn On My Computer?!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #1,224 I was thinking the exact same thing. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 10, 2007 #1,225 i'm going to get you "FIXED" Kat....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #1,226 O_O YOU'LL HAVE TO GET ME FIXED FIRST. We ams Kat's army. We ams Legion. PHEAR? :O
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 10, 2007 #1,227 you "arms" drunk?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 10, 2007 #1,228 O__O WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WANTING TO FIX ME? I WANT CHILDRENS... FEER MI ARMIES OF HYDRAS. O_O *hands Hydra a cookie* *glomps Hydra*
O__O WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WANTING TO FIX ME? I WANT CHILDRENS... FEER MI ARMIES OF HYDRAS. O_O *hands Hydra a cookie* *glomps Hydra*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #1,229 *gets glomped* OMG, WOAH. o_o Cookie. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #1,230 haha. tookie. mmkay. so liek i's be bored. *looks at Hydra* Entertain me? =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 11, 2007 #1,231 I'm trying, but gosh, I'm not a machine. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #1,232 XDDD *grabs Hydra by his shirt and shoves two quarters down his throat* DO SOMETHING. >_<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 11, 2007 #1,233 I'm worth 50 cents. I DON'T NEED TO TAKE THIS FROM YOU. ._.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #1,234 D: *clears throat* i mean, no monnies in the whole wide world could ever cover how much my bestest friend is worth. o_o;
D: *clears throat* i mean, no monnies in the whole wide world could ever cover how much my bestest friend is worth. o_o;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 11, 2007 #1,235 Awwwwwws. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2007 #1,236 XDD geezth. im tired & bored. thats a horrible combination. x_x
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2007 #1,237 Hydra said: O_O YOU'LL HAVE TO GET ME FIXED FIRST. We ams Kat's army. We ams Legion. PHEAR? :O Click to expand... Oh my captain my captain! *saluteshydra* To the defense of kat
Hydra said: O_O YOU'LL HAVE TO GET ME FIXED FIRST. We ams Kat's army. We ams Legion. PHEAR? :O Click to expand... Oh my captain my captain! *saluteshydra* To the defense of kat
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 12, 2007 #1,238 O_O......... all hail Kat..?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2007 #1,239 yeaaah. iLove my militia. they're awesome. <33
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 12, 2007 #1,240 Ummm.lady Kat can you find it in you beautiful,kind heart to let kb-sama live?