The Kat Fan Club!!

Hydra - No, im not calling your imagination yuckie, just the different types of dough that made up the kitty cookie.
XD

Kb - No. I would shoot myself if I were Mitsua.

Spec - Thanx for saying Hi.
x_x
 
Hydra - No, im not calling your imagination yuckie, just the different types of dough that made up the kitty cookie.
XD

Kb - No. I would shoot myself if I were Mitsua.

Spec - Thanx for saying Hi.
x_x

Sorry and hello, June! =(^.^)=

She's not mine, Jake, dammit >.< I have my standards (do you even use this expression in english? xD)

Anyway... Let's celebrate Kat's existence! It's her thread anyway!

*Requiem starts playing while four men with black hoods enter the thread with candles and scythes*
 
Sorry and hello, June! =(^.^)=

She's not mine, Jake, dammit >.< I have my standards (do you even use this expression in english? xD)

Anyway... Let's celebrate Kat's existence! It's her thread anyway!

*Requiem starts playing while four men with black hoods enter the thread with candles and scythes*
Stop playing dumb, silly goose. :]

(And yes, we do use that. XD)
 
Sorry and hello, June! =(^.^)=

She's not mine, Jake, dammit >.< I have my standards (do you even use this expression in english? xD)

Anyway... Let's celebrate Kat's existence! It's her thread anyway!

*Requiem starts playing while four men with black hoods enter the thread with candles and scythes*
Why hello there, handsome.
how do you do?
xD

*looks at all the men in black hoods*
are those all for me?!
are they hot?
cause if they're not I don't want them.
=]

XDD
 
Hydra - No, im not calling your imagination yuckie, just the different types of dough that made up the kitty cookie.
XD

Kb - No. I would shoot myself if I were Mitsua.

Spec - Thanx for saying Hi.
x_x




wha? WHY! i'd kill to see a "little" fox girl Kat running about
 
i wouldn't.
THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE KAT.
AND THATS ME.


then when i get to be an old lady, and need to be replaced, i'll get childrens.
^.^
and they can be the new Kats.
 
i wouldn't.
THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE KAT.
AND THATS ME.


then when i get to be an old lady, and need to be replaced, i'll get childrens.
^.^
and they can be the new Kats.



like Kit-kat? and Kats OH and Kat-kong!
 
Why hello there, handsome.
how do you do?
xD

*looks at all the men in black hoods*
are those all for me?!
are they hot?
cause if they're not I don't want them.
=]

XDD

*takeshoodoff* Im sorry ...*walksoff* :)
 
Black hoods are cliche.

Let's get a purple hooded person from Resident Evil 4.

Or...or...

A REDEAD FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, LIEK OMG.
 
Black hoods are cliche.

Let's get a purple hooded person from Resident Evil 4.

Or...or...

A REDEAD FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, LIEK OMG.

I place my vote on the purple hoods!
 
Great, now I look emo too.

._.

Oh well. Some ladies go crazy for weird, emo looking people.

Somehow.

o_O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top