The Kat Fan Club!!

No it depends on the number of characters.
 
*bowsdownandworshipskat*

ok just trying to keep the thread on topic :)
 
basically, my thread doesn't have a topic.
XD

we just talk about what we talk about...

*looks at Blackstar who is still on the floor bowing*

*throws a black hooded robe at him*

if yer gonna worship me, wear that.
=D

it makes it "nifty".

XD
 
Im an obsessive fan of alot of the bands i like. I can tell you the name of King Diamonds kat -Magic His Real name- Kim Bendix Peterson born in Copenhagen Denmark, his parents are from Holland , His dad fought in the Dutch resistance during WW2, his first records were by Black Sabbath and Deep Purple. And i could go on but i wont.
 
Wow we're both nuts :)
 
Perfectly insanely crazy wouldn't even cover it.
 
*gives kat a high-5*
I want a cookie.
i got up and got me a snikerdoodle.
 
T_T I want a pb cookie I could just eat some pb oh well.

OH NO THE TWITCHY EYE EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!

*putsonahelmetandhidesunderatable*
 
O_O;

*steals again*

AND I'M LOGGING OFF, SO YOU CAN'T CATCH MEEEE.

D:

But really, am logging off. I need to waste time, so I can go to sleep, SO SANTA CAN COME.

And so I can capture hims. I try it every year. :3
 
O_O;

*steals again*

AND I'M LOGGING OFF, SO YOU CAN'T CATCH MEEEE.

D:

But really, am logging off. I need to waste time, so I can go to sleep, SO SANTA CAN COME.

And so I can capture hims. I try it every year. :3

Good luck and happy hunting :)
 
*trips Hydra while he tries to run away*

*smacks the back of his head with a Harry Potter book*

LEAVE ME FREAKIN COOKIES ALONE.
;_;

*shoves the entire cookie in her mouth*

x_x
 
*trips Hydra while he tries to run away*

*smacks the back of his head with a Harry Potter book*

LEAVE ME FREAKIN COOKIES ALONE.
;_;

*shoves the entire cookie in her mouth*

x_x

Owe a Harry Potter Book which one?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top