The Kat Fan Club!!

Or we could vote you off the island :)
 
RIGHT ON MY BRO!!! IT'LL BE KAT,KB-SAMA BLACK-STAR AND EMPRESS TO THE END!!
Don't be a tard you moron.
noone can be me its impossible.
that almost makes me ANGRY.
=_=

haha, I guess I am leaving.
this place is boring.
no one has time to post anymore, too busy with real life problems.
meh.
see you guys around...I'll come back when theres more activity.

<3
 
Last edited:
Well its just me and you again kb *sits in front of a fire and pokes it with a stick* and im a ghoul not a ghost :)
 
Well its just me and you again kb *sits in front of a fire and pokes it with a stick* and im a ghoul not a ghost :)

fine i think you are a mean GHOUL....(takes out some hotdogs) (puts on stick)

want some Blackstar? (pops open a mountin dew) *sip* (tosses one to Blackstar)
 
Thanks *drinks* i fell like a net hobo.
 
sure *eats hot dog* seriously i miss alot of people that are gone now. Tifa, Gackt, Slider, Kat,hydra, avathar. All gone forever it seems.
 
Yeah indeed the site has picked back up again just in time too.
 
Guys..
I'm not really "gone" per say..

I come and look at the forum everyday, just to see what crackin'.
;D
I just don't post as much as I did..cause it isn't as fun as it used to be.
;_;
but I'm always here.
^_^
 
WELL START POSTING AGAIN DANG IT!!!!
Love ya kat :)
 
Yeah thats true we do take bursts of activity then it falls off then active again and so on and so on.
 
ReVIVED ;)



tis mah gift to u kitten for bein oh-so-supportive bout the movie we're tryin to make :cool:

i know it's tiring bein cool
but keep up teh good work :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top