The Kat Fan Club!!

O_O

Slowly but surely, this topic will take over the forum.

Just like last time.

:0
 
Raep is bad.

M'kay.

You know you own the forum Juneee.

All you need is a moderating position. xD
 
Bad KB...BAD! ^-^

But methinks she does a good job.

YES JUNE, YOU NERDDDDD. YOU KNOW EVERYTHINGGG.

I like Nerds.

o_o;

I got a big box the other day, and ate them all already.

xD

I'm a stuck up know it all.

Minus the know it all. :3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
But methinks she does a good job.

YES JUNE, YOU NERDDDDD. YOU KNOW EVERYTHINGGG.

I like Nerds.

o_o;

I got a big box the other day, and ate them all already.

xD

I'm a stuck up know it all.

Minus the know it all. :3

Ha...your Cute ^-^
 
O_O

Oh lord, this doesn't look too right.

from the looks of it, this entire page doesn look right O.O"

*gives nerdy kat a book*

*gives hydra a teddy bear to console'im*

........ 0.0

fine -.-

*gives kb his rubber banana*

there... all fix'ed :o
 
ughhh.

-_-"


What if i don't like nerds?
What if i'm NOT a nerd?
then what?

>>;

And what if I don't like stuck up people either?

...

I like know-it-alls.
Jakes one o' those persons.
xD
 
from the looks of it, this entire page doesn look right O.O"

*gives nerdy kat a book*

*gives hydra a teddy bear to console'im*

........ 0.0

fine -.-

*gives kb his rubber banana*

there... all fix'ed :o

......*Smacks you With it*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top