O.O!!
-.- the hell i am..
i'd rather take mah chances outside wit kat >.<
besides, i gave'er pie 0.0
Don't. Touch. Me.
I'll rip your face off and stuff it in a meat grinder.
0_o
IT'LL BE AN EGG, AND A PLACENTA.
=O
*pokes and runs again*
Ha.
Don't be silly.
I don't really like to hurt people to be honest, but if thats what it comes down to, I will.
xD
O.O!!
-.- the hell i am..
i'd rather take mah chances outside wit kat >.<
besides, i gave'er pie 0.0
![]()
Now will you run inside? XD
nah, they look cute.. too cute in fact
in fact, knowing ur humour taste dagger i'd guess there was somekind of gender bender operation involved in this -_-"
o........k
it's been a few days since i slept fer moar tan 3 aours
i'll jis drop on teh fl00r'ere n i
ZZZzZzzZZzzzz.......* (shhh, it's mah bedtime)