The Kat Fan Club!!

Last time I played Halo, it was at a birthday party.

I just shot wildly at my own people, and actually tried to kill the other people, but then they were all pissed at me and ganged up on me. D:
 
*Wakes up and crawls out from under the bar*

My Halo senses were tingling

*runs and tackles Fawkes while throwing kat a knife*
QUICKLY DESTROY HIM!!!
 
*ban hammer on KB*

Use your power wisely.

Young padawan.

D:

Lol, padawan. Wannnn.
 
Yeah, I know. O_O

You need to.

Hone your skilsssss.

Lol June.

Go, go towards the light.

Oh wait, is that a good or bad thing.
 
xD

It depends on the light I'm going towards.
If it's just teh sun, well then, I guess I could go towards it;
If it's from the sky-but not the sun, dun lemme go towards it.

I don't wanna die yet.
XD
 
n goin to teh sun will keep u alive?! -_-"
 
Of course the sun keeps you alive :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top