The Kat Fan Club!!

Ya'll can't compete with that, no matta what ya do.
xD

O'RLY?...

I'm Kat's biggest fan...*Captures Marylin Manson and gives him to Kat*

Just be sure to feed it and give it lots of love. You can also use a Moonstone to evolve your Marylin Mason into a Charles Manson.

...Gotta catch 'em all. : )
 
O'RLY?...

I'm Kat's biggest fan...*Captures Marylin Manson and gives him to Kat*

Just be sure to feed it and give it lots of love. You can also use a Moonstone to evolve your Marylin Mason into a Charles Manson.

...Gotta catch 'em all. : )

Sorry to break it to you, but she doesn't need Manson when she has me.

My hair alone is more rad than Manson, just so you know. If you don't believe me, ask her :)



haha, i guess he really settled it after all! :cool:

u win a bizkit :D

..

go get urself a bizkit 0.0"

I'd rather have a Ninja Cookie
 
Last edited:
I still have some, in my pocket.

I'd guess they'd be crumbled and stale being in there for a year, but they're good either way.

And Pirate Cookies were invented too.
 
Good for you, Griever. Once I get my phone activated, I shall prove you wrong. Unless you can prove it with pictures of your own.

PIRATE COOKIES?!!

Sorry to break it to you, but she doesn't need Manson when she has me.

My hair alone is more rad than Manson, just so you know. If you don't believe me, ask her :)

Oh... my... god...

Someone said rad.

We are so bringing rad back.
 
Rad is Sexy. That's sexy. I like saying sexy. I want pirate cookies, they're sexy.
 
YAY Griever!


Hi

ZOMG HAI!11!!




Good for you, Griever. Once I get my phone activated, I shall prove you wrong. Unless you can prove it with pictures of your own.

PIRATE COOKIES?!!



Oh... my... god...

Someone said rad.

We are so bringing rad back.


Yep, I said rad. And I missed the rule that says I have to prove my point to you, so maybe you should kill the attitude.
 
...I can be Kat's second biggest fan.

*waves around banners with Kat's picture and gets a tattoo of her face on his back*

: D Yay Kat is teh awesome! Anyone who disagrees will be raped by Richard Simmons and Mr. Ed. D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top