Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2008 #1,721 Whatchu talkin' bout?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 12, 2008 #1,722 Willis. O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2008 #1,723 LOL. I was gonna put that at the end, but I didn't think anyone would get it. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 12, 2008 #1,724 Well damn, who wouldn't get it? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2008 #1,725 The slower members. D: *looks around the room*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 12, 2008 #1,726 We're the only ones in this room, June. What'chu try'na say? O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2008 #1,727 shhhhhhh. The ninjas. They'll hear you. D:
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 12, 2008 #1,728 But we're ninja's too. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2008 #1,729 *jumps up an screams* I OBJECT. O__O IM A PIRATE NOTTT A NINJA. NINJAS ARE LOSERS, THAT GOTTA BE INVISIBLE CAUSE THEY SUCK AT BEING SNEAKY. pirates are just that talented that they dun hafta hide. They come out and fight like mans. D:
*jumps up an screams* I OBJECT. O__O IM A PIRATE NOTTT A NINJA. NINJAS ARE LOSERS, THAT GOTTA BE INVISIBLE CAUSE THEY SUCK AT BEING SNEAKY. pirates are just that talented that they dun hafta hide. They come out and fight like mans. D:
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 12, 2008 #1,730 Then I can stop acting. o.o *takes out hand cannon and puts on hat* ARRRR, ATTACK THE NEENJAS.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2008 #1,731 YESS. x] The only thing good about ninjas be thar cookies. And we must steal them all. D: *grabs a pistol outta her back pocket and puts on a hat with a giant feather in it* YARR. <3
YESS. x] The only thing good about ninjas be thar cookies. And we must steal them all. D: *grabs a pistol outta her back pocket and puts on a hat with a giant feather in it* YARR. <3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 12, 2008 #1,732 *takes monkey out of pocket, puts it on shoulder* *gets out map* The ninjas, are here. *hits map really hard* And we are, here! *hits map again* ..... *turns map ride side up* YARRR, LET'S GOOO.
*takes monkey out of pocket, puts it on shoulder* *gets out map* The ninjas, are here. *hits map really hard* And we are, here! *hits map again* ..... *turns map ride side up* YARRR, LET'S GOOO.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 13, 2008 #1,733 ... *looks at the map* They're also... *points in numerous different places* Here, here...here, here, here, over there, other there..there, up there, and down there.. I think we need some halp. D:
... *looks at the map* They're also... *points in numerous different places* Here, here...here, here, here, over there, other there..there, up there, and down there.. I think we need some halp. D:
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 13, 2008 #1,734 But we're pirates. All for one and one for all. O_O *takes out another pistol, and tosses June another one* WE RUSH IN! YARRRRR. *kicks the door down, sees a swarm of ninjas* ...... Yeah, let's call for backup.
But we're pirates. All for one and one for all. O_O *takes out another pistol, and tosses June another one* WE RUSH IN! YARRRRR. *kicks the door down, sees a swarm of ninjas* ...... Yeah, let's call for backup.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 13, 2008 #1,735 *catches the pistol* D: YARRRRRR. .... *whips out cell phone and calls fer backup* .__."
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 13, 2008 #1,736 *BUSTS INTO THE ROOM IN A MAKESHIFT PIRATE SUIT* I'm here!!! *pulls out handcannon* =]
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 13, 2008 #1,737 *throws blackstar another handcannon* YARRR, MATEY. CHARRRRRRRRGE.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 13, 2008 #1,738 WOOO! *goes trigger happy...sorta* xD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 14, 2008 #1,739 Kat said: *catches the pistol* D: YARRRRRR. .... *whips out cell phone and calls fer backup* .__." Click to expand... ZAM!! *Falcon Punches Ninja*
Kat said: *catches the pistol* D: YARRRRRR. .... *whips out cell phone and calls fer backup* .__." Click to expand... ZAM!! *Falcon Punches Ninja*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 14, 2008 #1,740 Muahahaha. * Beats all the ninjas down* Yeah, I need no cannon of the hand.