The Kat Fan Club!!

*wastes all bullets in five seconds*

...

.____.

I killed like, 10.

....

And an old guy in the corner. D:
 
The NPC no one cares about, but is in the scenario for dramatic effect.

Sorry old guy.

D:
 
*walks in with a big spiky yellow wig and stands like an idiot watching a remaining ninja falling -in slowmotion- from the ceiling with a tall sword towards june while she's looking around herself*
 
X_X *gets up*
I shot into the ceiling and a board fell on me and knocked me out... did we get em?
 
*walks in with a big spiky yellow wig and stands like an idiot watching a remaining ninja falling -in slowmotion- from the ceiling with a tall sword towards june while she's looking around herself*
O_O

*spins around real quick and shoots the ninja*

Lololol.
Got catch em allllllllllllll.

xD

*takes a pokeball out ofpocket and tries to cram a ninja in it*


....

he won't fit.

*pouts*
;_;
 
You gotta throw it at him.

O_O

*throws a Pokeball at ninja, and it catches him*

*levels it up to level 8*

YESSSS.

He's trying to learn Shiruken.

But already has four moves.

Which one should I delete? :[

Breathe
Kick
Stealth
Slash

;.;
 
You gotta throw it at him.

O_O

*throws a Pokeball at ninja, and it catches him*

*levels it up to level 8*

YESSSS.

He's trying to learn Shiruken.

But already has four moves.

Which one should I delete? :[

Breathe
Kick
Stealth
Slash

;.;

*Takes Ball* Mine
 
Ohhhhhhh.
throowww it at him.
I got it.
^^

*grabs the pokeball from Hydra and throws it at another ninja*

D:

GOT HIM.
=DD

*hops up and down in happiness*

i gottt himss.
yayyyyy.
:3
 
You gotta throw it at him.

O_O

*throws a Pokeball at ninja, and it catches him*

*levels it up to level 8*

YESSSS.

He's trying to learn Shiruken.

But already has four moves.

Which one should I delete? :[

Breathe
Kick
Stealth
Slash

;.;

Umm.. I would say breathe but it might be kinda useful so umm... kick
 
breathe? lol hydra caught a granpa ninja ^.^

what did kat catch?
 
*dramatic pose*

I CHOOSE YOU, NINJAMON.

*closes eyes, yells, throws the Pokeball*

*accidentally catches KB*

....

O__O

YESSS, I'M A CHAMPIONNNNN.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top