The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

What's he doing?

O.O

Taking English classes?

He's failing. ;_;
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

No Spec you can't use it.
since you used it before you asked.

*frowns like a little kid*

ya Hydra, you can use it.

=D
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Yay!

^_^

I'm use it thurr, and thurr.

Oh, oh, and thurr.

Lolay!
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Yey! =D

Can I use spin-offs of the word? Like...


And then, after taking Excalibur from the rock, he became King Arthurr
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

hi kat thankx 4 da myspace comments..oh great im starting to type like D.R ;cen
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

yea.. myspace freak!! lol.. j/playin
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Oddly enough..

I don't have a myspace.

O_O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top