The lame of final fantasy! Who?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Who do you think is the lame of final fantasy?

I think that Tidus is the lamest character to ever be apart of final fantasy.
 
Anything? Definitely the orphanage plot twist in FFVIII. It's the only moment in a video game or movie when I've yelled "What the F@#$" out load.

Runner up would be Golbez turning out to be Cecil's brother in FFIV. That one goes more unnoticed though simply because the plot of FFIV was horribly contrived in the first place.
 
Last edited:
Combine the whole brother thing with "Oh, and he's also not really evil LOL" and you have a pretty poorly managed plot twist.
 
I was talking about the orphanage thing in FFVIII. :p At least Golbez had remorse for what he did, it isn't like he turned into a happy-go-lucky guy right after he snapped out of it. But yeah, it isn't really like they had writers for the ages in those early FFs.
 
Well... he was being controlled.. then why don't you say anything about Kain? He was being controlled too, he was good, then bad, then good, then bad again, then good again...

Shouldn't it be worse?

btw... I'M NOT SAYING I DON'T LIKE KAIN'S PLOT TWIST!

actually he's my favourite character of all FFs xD
 
He too, felt guilt and remorse for what he did. It isn't like they went from 'omg I'm evilz!11one' to 'omg I'm nice now!', even if it was rather sudden. :p Then again, Cain had other issues as well...

Edit: I'd imagine anyone being controlled by a bald creepy moonman would have psychological issues.
 
lol...I didn't like Yuffie.... =/ I can't really explain why. :D
 
I can't even get her to join my crew in ff7.
 
Who do you think is the lame of final fantasy?

I think that Tidus is the lamest character to ever be apart of final fantasy.

Wow... I really think that tidus is easaly the best charachter in FF....
 
I made a thread of this kind previously,but my opinion now is that these posts don't belong here,simply because they express opinions which don't praise the games that we all love .(since we're here)

So this thing will go like this :
I hate *** because of this.

Then another will go :
What are you saying?i love this character.

Maybe I am the most inappropriate person to assert these things,but I dunno,I had to do it.:p
 
lol...all about opinions. I hated Kain......Then I liked him.....and hated him.....and liked him again...kind of like the good/evil/good/evil phase he went through. XD
 
I owned a lot of final fantasy.
 
Yeah he is crazy. I can't believed what he all that stuff he did.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top