The lame of final fantasy! Who?

Anyone beside's me hate Aerith? She's a whiny little B****. On top of that, she's useless. I mean, Nanaki pwns all in that game.
 
i would say yuffie and cait sith they sucked
 
i would say,..............................................................................................................................,hmmmmmm, ........................................................................................................underwater research place, if u dont know when to move, u can be stuck or dead real quick!!!!!
 
The thing is, due to many fanboys out there, Yuffie and Cait Sith are definetly underrated. :( Although Yuffie's contribute to the story was so-so, she's excellent in battle, and Cait Sith's probably one of the best characters in the entire game.
 
Lol, no, don't be, you and Calgar are entitled to have your opinion, but I'd like to hear good arguements why they sucked. =/
 
But Kitten Sith has a bunch of HP! :p He even has good magic so he's a deadly super-charged mage kitty! =3

And he'll be in DoC too.

If anything, I hear more Vincent hate than anything else.

I didn't know people hated Yuffie.

And let's not get started on FFVIII. :rolleyes:
 
Squall????Shallow???
Meh. each one has his own oppinion, :p
 
Tidus' voice. he was a good character, but i just can't stand his voice at all.
 
Me either, I mean its just so lame.
 
I'd say Quina is lame...I love all the FF9 characters but Quina is one I could do without. I will admit that her blue magic got me out of alot of tough battles (love the cactar's thousand needle attack) But as a Character she just sucks >_>....
 
Yeah, I know. Of course I really didn't used her that much.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top