looool
....There Remaking That Game AGAIN!?......If Kain Looks That Awesome I'll get it...AGAIN...I think i have All The Verisons Of FF4...GBA Ps1...Snes Yep All
Yeah and is that rydia?? hmm doubt...ohh yeah no your not dark shadow..your just a convinced girl xD..the most prettiest one is EmpressCrystal my wife.lol
Not "that" awesome, he's just THIS AWESOME:
![]()
I'm going to be like him in a few years <3
Best. Character. Design. Ever.
Rydia's is REALLY good, too. So are Rosa's and Cecil's... Edge's is also like perfect..
I mean, they are all brilliant!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!
something is Happening....Is this Feeling Love For FF? It's Been So long...They Still Have the Fist Master Guy Right?
No they don't, you're looking at a mirage right now:
![]()
hahahaha Do You Think Some Weakling Dragoons are Able to Stop me????
" I am Sanger!
Sanger Zonvolt The Sword That Smites Evil" and I will slay all the evil dragoons...so Kb get out of my way or i will cut you in 2!!