The Most Prettiest Lady Of FF/KH

The Most Prettiest Lady Of FF/KH

  • Rinoa-----------Final Fantasy VIII

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garnet----------Final Fantasy IX

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rikku-----------Final Fantasy X-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penelo----------Final Fantasy XII

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kairi-----------Kingdom Hearts 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naminé----------Kingdom Hearts 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
my heart is big enough for you to..so come sweetheart i make you my wife..and we can declare our true love to everybody...hmm
 
....There Remaking That Game AGAIN!?......If Kain Looks That Awesome I'll get it...AGAIN...I think i have All The Verisons Of FF4...GBA Ps1...Snes Yep All

Not "that" awesome, he's just THIS AWESOME:

Kainds.jpg


I'm going to be like him in a few years <3

Best. Character. Design. Ever.

Rydia's is REALLY good, too. So are Rosa's and Cecil's... Edge's is also like perfect..

I mean, they are all brilliant!
 
Last edited:
Shut up..Hooo really then i Want to fight you..Sephiroth VS Kain...Hmm you won't even give me a match...hmhmhmh
 
yeah...look i was in a forum a while a go...it was more than 5000 members...unlike this desert town..damn it
 
Not "that" awesome, he's just THIS AWESOME:

Kainds.jpg


I'm going to be like him in a few years <3

Best. Character. Design. Ever.

Rydia's is REALLY good, too. So are Rosa's and Cecil's... Edge's is also like perfect..

I mean, they are all brilliant!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

something is Happening....Is this Feeling Love For FF? It's Been So long...They Still Have the Fist Master Guy Right?
 
Man....You already fall in love with him..jesus..Well i guess a true beauty has been lost...to that evil dragoon..lol

Hey Where is my beloved Rosa?? show her
 
[QUOTEWell i guess a true beauty has been lost...to that evil dragoon..lol

[/QUOTE]

...DID you JUST CALL LORD Kain-sama EVIL!?!?


TO ARMS ALL DRAGOONS! Slay this Fiend!
 
hahahaha Do You Think Some Weakling Dragoons are Able to Stop me????


" I am Sanger!
Sanger Zonvolt The Sword That Smites Evil" and I will slay all the evil dragoons...so Kb get out of my way or i will cut you in 2!!
 
hahahaha Do You Think Some Weakling Dragoons are Able to Stop me????


" I am Sanger!
Sanger Zonvolt The Sword That Smites Evil" and I will slay all the evil dragoons...so Kb get out of my way or i will cut you in 2!!

Oh Will you Now?


*Changes into Dragon From*

E-001_dragon.jpg



*Summons The Fatalis*

fatalis.jpg



Come get some Little Man

And Spec Don't Kill US!! (i.e Me) and the Dragon
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top