The most-vile villan

The most-vile villan

  • Seymour...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Matron....FF8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vayne...FF12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Re: Kefka the most rotten villan of all?

You're one of those people who has nothing to do and sit on message boards waiting for someone to post so that you can post a reply, and failing that, just post in as many topics as possible, aren't you?

(Oops off topic, but I really don't care.)
 
Re: Kefka the most rotten villan of all?

I can't say much about sephiroth... he doesn't really appear much times in the game... but his 'shadows/clones' are cool
 
Re: FF Bad guy

Seymour. He wasnt very threatening and I just seen him as a wimp compared to the other villains.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

I also both liked and disliked Kuja. His part in the story was just great, but he...he was a mixture of Sephiroth and Kefka, but his character didn't pay any tribute to either of them. =/ (since FFIX is a tribute to oldies, and all ^_- )

Ah. The famous, unfounded and stupid belief of Kuja. Always a rip-off of of Sephiroth or Kefka or even a mix of both! Never mind he wasn't insane, the prime part of Kefka's character. Nevermind he wasn't intending to become a god, the prime reason of Sephiroth's character. he's a narcissist who believes himself superior to all others in existence. His appearance also has nothing in common with the other two except for Kefka who is a bit femmy. But even so, a bit femmy is common for Japanese art.

Kuja is his own character in all rights.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

hum... let's see, again...

Kefka>Sephiroth>Zeromus>Garland>Exdeath>Palamecia Emperor>Ultimecia>Kuja>Sin>Vegnagun

(I never played FF3 more than 2 hours, or so...)
 
Re: FF Bad guy

Hmm, i think that Garland from FF I was the worst. They didn't really develop him at all, he was just kinda there. I really like the judges in FF XII though. Even though I'm sure they aren't the main bad guys, they are really cool. I love the armor. Overall best villain in my opinion was Sephiroth. Even though i didn't like FF VII as much as many other Final Fantasys, i think hes still the most 1337 villain.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

Sepiroth cause no matter wat he was the most evil out of any of them i mean come on any villian tht has a film bout them as well has to be the greatest of all time.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

I always liked (disliked?) President Shinra...the guy dropped a gazillion ton plate on an entire sector slum and slept comfortably that night I'm sure! Yea, he deserved a Masamune through his midsection. :p
 
VILLIANZ;def

ok now lets c here now if i can pull this of better than wifey.which square enix villianis da sickest n most likely 2 b da top dog of evil?;def
 

Attachments

  • 57mj78U1exkxskOIp9FyOfrZ1rOxBP6A01CB.jpg
    57mj78U1exkxskOIp9FyOfrZ1rOxBP6A01CB.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 72
Re: VILLIANZ;def

My hubby Sephiroth, Edea really isn't evil.
 
Re: VILLIANZ;def

Kat said:
thats from one of the art websites i go to all the time!

www.goldenwolfen.com
o.o
waaaaait
do you happen to know Marius-78?
^.^

heey Seymours not on there ='(
cool ..i dig art.my baby marius is at da docs office 4 our lil girl leeloo.she not feelin 2 good. :( ..oh n EmpressCyrstal...u go girl :D
 
Re: VILLIANZ;def

thankx :D i'll let leeloo kno dat.yeah i might have 2 go with kefka ..marius gots a mild point with him bein a scary lookin dragqueen n all.lol;rof
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top