The (new and improved!) RPG Journal!

Re: the rpg journal

Zeromus_X said:
yay!! just dont forget to buy the one of a kind weapons, etc in bran bal! but...2 hours? it shouldnt take that long! then again, i dont time myself...but, the grand dragons, and yans(if your brave enough) give ALOT of exp. the way i kill the yans is equipping zidane with the masamune, then using soul blade, which will cast condemned on them. then, just wait for the timer to run out, and youve got one dead yan! just hope they dont sneeze ya though...
Well, I'm in Terra, for one thing. Also, I have the story line. But also, I leveled up to 52 in Terra! But Amarant is still lvl 39, so I'm focusing on upgrading him. Also, for the RPG hack, I'm lvl 13! Where's Yan Island?
 
Re: the rpg journal

So it's in the Iifa Tree? Or near? Anyways, I've upgraded one more level.
 
Re: the rpg journal

I fought Hades within 12 hours of gameplay!!!
 
Re: the rpg journal

I'm recycling through my FF games every time I beat one - I lent my best friend FFV and I'm playing FFVII through again. I made level 46 with Cloud after only 20+ hours of gameplay. Moved onto disk 2 about an hour back and am just having a field day with the storyline.

This has to be one of the most (if not THE most) detailed and intricate storylines in the series. Raises a lot of questions playing back through. For instance - Cloud is actually Cloud right? I mean, he had a lot of breakdowns along the way and was confused with being a Sephiroth clone, but in actuallity, he really really is him... right?
 
Re: the rpg journal

reasoniamalive said:
I'm recycling through my FF games every time I beat one - I lent my best friend FFV and I'm playing FFVII through again. I made level 46 with Cloud after only 20+ hours of gameplay. Moved onto disk 2 about an hour back and am just having a field day with the storyline.

This has to be one of the most (if not THE most) detailed and intricate storylines in the series. Raises a lot of questions playing back through. For instance - Cloud is actually Cloud right? I mean, he had a lot of breakdowns along the way and was confused with being a Sephiroth clone, but in actuallity, he really really is him... right?
yes, he is the actual cloud. (please mark spoilers next time ^^;; )

i just started a new game on mother 2 (earthbound) . i got to master belch, and this annoying burping noise (get the pun?) is made every time he attacks. but i didnt know you could use the fly trap honey on him; i didnt know it paralyzed him most of the battle. (so he doesnt call on a bunch of flunkies.) ness learned psi rockin b, but i named it shock, so its "PSI Shock", which sounds awesome! it also does alot...cant wait till i get psi rockin omega, my friend beat the game, and that attack does ALOT.

and....mr. saturn(s) talk weird...youll know what i mean if youve played the game before... :D
 
Re: the rpg journal

Started Maple Story, have two characters. so proud, a lvl 1 and lvl 4! JK.
 
Re: the rpg journal

I spent a good day at my home in Astranaar (World of Warcraft) fighting of the Horde.
 
Re: the rpg journal

I have three characters in Maple Story with levels in increments of three: 1, 4, and 7. got about a thousand mesos in an hour. Fun!
 
Re: the rpg journal

my mom took away all my games :(

just sleep and homework then...*sniff* and after i just started playing ffVII again :mad: but, im going to get a ps2 for X-mas! i must (absolutely) get ffX and dq VIII with it...two must have rpgs! maybe star-ocean too...(till the end of time, my friends go on and on about it...)

and, about SO, my friend got angry because he forged a weapon stronger than the laser weapon...i dunno, but if i made a weapon on accident thats stronger than the strongest weapon in the game, id be happy! (even the racoon boy was doing alot of damage...)

yes, im a little behind the times. but ive always wanted to play ffX! maybe ffXII, but i suck at real time rpgs...sigh...i hope itll be good. at least nomuras not the art director. (isnt it naora now? still no amano...)

oh cool! its death from family guy! hes hilarious! he should appear more often...
 
Re: the rpg journal

I beat FF Tactics for 8th time. If I recall correctly, I had Ramza master Squire, Knight, Monk,Preist( I got bored), Thief, Lancer, Geomancer, and in the middle of Archer during the last battle. Oh, and on FF9 I was on Level 49 and used Zidane(Duh!), Vivi, Dagger, and Steiner.
 
Re: the rpg journal

I just started playing FF7 again and I think i'll use Yuffie and Cait Sith has my party memebers. I think this is my 9th game of FF7. :D
 
Re: the rpg journal

As I said before....Each time I go back to FF8 I discover new events.....
I'm thinking about going back again......
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top