Seeing as I just got stuck in a dungeon anyway...*tries to get Precis*
Strangely, and annoying "I'm 17 but I sound like a five-year old" anime stereotype doesn't bug me as much as the others.
Ashton sounds okay...but he sounds kinda like Luke Skywalker sometimes. (I don't know either.)
Rena: see above.
Bowman: Ew.
Claude: Meh. He sounds downright retarded sometimes, but I can live with it.
Precis: Yet to be heard. Will prepare for the worst.
Leon: Huh? Do all Kitty spellcasters sound like robots?
Chisato: I look forward to her voice. ("And that's how the monsters ceased to exist!" xD)
Opera and Ernest: Apparently I can't get them in this playthrough. It was worth it, I mean, it's Ashton!
Noel: Don't have him yet. But he's also a kitty! I think...
Celine: Heh, this one is actually alright. Although you'd think she's sound like some New-Yorker or something ("Darling!"). Some of her spells get repetitive when cast every two seconds. (Disables all but Energy Arrow)
Dias: I think I have to choose Rena to get him, but from what I heard, he sounds all right.
Which reminds me...
"Thank you. You were more than I expected."
"But you killed me in three successive attacks!"
"Maybe we will see eachother again..."
"Were you even listening?!"
I think that's all the main characters...I think.
Still, I won't let the annoying voice acting get in the way of enjoying the game, even if I just figured out how to invent items yesterday. (_L_; ) Heh, and this funny bug where I kept jumping through the battle field over and over again. xD Luckily, I just waited and it stopped. That was weird.