The old days...

He wants tah be wif someone.
;D


I know you're in my state.
o_o
Imma be in Chicago next month, too.
But don't expect nothing, I'll be wif mah sister.
xD;
 
Ah... how nice.

A "Back in the Day" thread.

;)
 
Yo Spiff we missed the kung fu cat goodness of your avi :)
 
Its amazing to me how you become friends and you will probably never meet in real life. The internet is fun that way, isn't it. :p

idk, I've met Hydra at this bachelor party once in Havana but we hardly recognised eachother due to the size of the cigars in our mouths. ^_^

Also, Luis still being in Germany, I'm bound to meet him somewhere in this summer, !
 
idk, I've met Hydra at this bachelor party once in Havana but we hardly recognised eachother due to the size of the cigars in our mouths. ^_^

Also, Luis still being in Germany, I'm bound to meet him somewhere in this summer, !

YOU!!!




Hi
 
*recalls a similar event*

jus don jump on him n tie him up too like u did when hydra came back kb >.<!
 
xD

Well, if I were to meet Hydra, his back would be broken, most likely.
=D

hehehe


*looks @ poor hydra*

um,

i sympathize wit u man ~.~

but i also cant help rofling about ur misfortune :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top