- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Well I don' > ___ < I'm n your state Kat. =P
Ah... how nice.
A "Back in the Day" thread.
![]()
Spiff!
Hi!
=D
*looks at John*
Sorry.
.__.
Its amazing to me how you become friends and you will probably never meet in real life. The internet is fun that way, isn't it.![]()
Sure, sure, I don't mind.Its ok...I SWARE! I want to hang out with you when you're allowed...that is if you still want to. >>
idk, I've met Hydra at this bachelor party once in Havana but we hardly recognised eachother due to the size of the cigars in our mouths. ^_^
Also, Luis still being in Germany, I'm bound to meet him somewhere in this summer, !
xD
Well, if I were to meet Hydra, his back would be broken, most likely.
=D
xD
Well, if I were to meet Hydra, his back would be broken, most likely.
=D