- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
o_o; This thread is reviving some awesomesauce. = 3
I loves it! = D
I loves it! = D
kb did good![]()
Well, a few more people are coming back at least... Active posting anyway... I haven't seen Avathar or Spec on for a while... Welcome back guys... If you haven't been back without my knowing, that is... OH! And Reason too!
That's not true, we have been posting all along behind your backWell, a few more people are coming back at least... Active posting anyway... I haven't seen Avathar or Spec on for a while... Welcome back guys... If you haven't been back without my knowing, that is... OH! And Reason too!![]()
Yeah, we've just been posting all along in a dark grey font so you can't see it, O L O L O L O L O L![]()
Yeah, we've just been posting all along in a dark grey font so you can't see it, O L O L O L O L O L![]()
dang.Indeed, it's not true xD
You joined the network in july 2005, as I also did.
Poor Kiera xD
I opened that thread xD
By the way, gotta remember you all that Sonic is way cooler than Mario. Mario couldn't fit in my sig in a such cool way as Sonic does
Ladies and gentlemen, we may see here the general contrast of interests: as Zeromus misses the days when discussion was predominant, Kat misses the days when most of the forum threads were goofy.
As for me:
I remember the old days when Shadowheart was the Super Mod xD When we discussed mainly about FF. The users by then were usually Shadowheart, Heavenscloud, Zeromus, Zerlina, Mong00se, Sephiroth, Spiff, Xartex, M.C. the Max, FFNut... and obviously, Shaggy and Arkacia (among others).
As the time passed, reasoniamalive signed in (in winter 2005) and so did Avathar. With Avathar, some threads became a little more goofy and funny. Things remained more or less equal (Empresscrystal signed in just before spring), and then in summer 2006 many spammers signed in xD [Hydra, Kat, John Smith, Spec and Griever]. I found those new threads so silly and irritating... that in time, I couldn't do anything but joining the spam party xD (only for a while ;-D )
Later on, Tifa-Chan and Gackt signed in too. Then from June '07 on, the Forum slowly kept decreasing its activity. Till today.
So, that's basically the history of FFNet in my point of view.
I could also tell you about the Mario vs. Sonic thread, how I showed J.Smith to play Google Image, why did I become a mod, spam conversation (Which fruit are j00?), leet convos, how much I dislike ToD, or how much I got tired of Gackt (the singer xD)... That's why I've kept trying to make this place work, along some other people. Because all of this.
Basically, that's FFNet history for me.
*runsupandhugskat* YAY YOUR BACK YAY PEOPLE ARE COMMING BACK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only are you a liar, but a bad one at that.XDPhoenix said:O__O I dun leik THEM! >_>;
...oh, and I'm a liar. = 3
Leon said:Heh, doesn't take much for an outsider to see how deep you guys have feelings for each other and for the forum. I presume that's why whenever some people leave, they eventually come back again even if for a short while.