The old days...

hmm.. following this thread gave me a melancholic remembrance of my previous forum

A quick glance of my past:
I remember becoming a member of that forum since I was nearly 12. Lots of fun and memories with Slasher, Carolina, row-d, Fleur, pierot, pSyCHo, "Catman", Blaze, Shadow Soul, Coella, snake, g00fy, H, Sykes and everyone else (will never forget you guys).
We talked about everything from music to poems to politics to sports and games; most of us were/became close friends, that was the forum's main theme. There was some spam, but nothing too annoying or silly beyond tolerance. Last year the mods were working on an idea (by me and Fleur) to promote for the forum by making a youtube movie (WMoviemaker) with a compilation of members' submitted images/videos. We gathered the photos and sent them, and slash sent us a very cool preview ( I still remember the song intro "Have a nice Day" ). Sadly since then, I'm not sure what happened; as I've been away on exams. I came back to find "Immortal friendship" (forum) not working; apparantly, a bot or someone had posted prohibited/copyrighted material then repeatdley reported the forum so something happened to the forum (or something along those lines, I'm not sure until now). Having never e-mailed each other (silly us) I lost connection with almost everyone save for few saved on chatlist. It was kind of a shock since I considered them childhood good friends. Since then I've been wandering around this last summer.............

well... now I am here!


Anyway, maybe someone here will like the idea of making an online video for the forum to help promote for it. (Pics + music + comments etc.)
 
uhh how bout we not and say we did :)
 
We all have been through a lot. Its amazing to me how you become friends and you will probably never meet in real life. The internet is fun that way, isn't it. :p
LOL.
don't be silllllyyyy.

Imma meet half the people on this forum.
I swear.
^_^

Especially Blackstar and Yoko.
<3
 
I haven't met anybody on here but I plan too, and because you said that Shaggy I'll make sure you're the first one I visit! :)
 
I've met members at my previous forum before they or I joined it, that was intresting. Perhaps this will reoccur once more in here.
 
Mabey one day :) that would be kinda cool to get together and have a big party :) or mabey we should get together and someone design an FFnet shirt and us all order one.
 
YAY! Marines.
 
The good old days sound great. Hopefully, more people will sign up making it as good or better then the old days.
 
Well in the next 5 years or so I'm moving to Seattle so anyone up that way we could get together.
 
I live in Vancouver, BC which is close to seatle. But, It probably be tought to cross the border in 5 years because of Terrorism and National Security threats.
 
Maybe but who knows *shrugs*
 
Sure, but not for the next five years like I said :) I have to go to college first.
 
I'm sorry Kat but I've got to move closer to someone else :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top