Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #2,881 ^Has an even more orginal RPG nickname.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,882 ^ HAs more than 3000 posts =o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #2,883 ^Is right a lot. =O
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,884 ^ Is trying to compete with my smiley =P *Smiley with small mouth calls elder brother* =O You can't beat this one.
^ Is trying to compete with my smiley =P *Smiley with small mouth calls elder brother* =O You can't beat this one.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #2,885 ^=O There you go. =D
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,886 ^ WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'M ON THE =O FATHER! HE'S DAMN BIG!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #2,887 LOL. XD ..... ^Is Spec. =o
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,888 ^ I think he didn't believe me when I told him that I was on the big =O I guess you can see me, from this different perspective...
^ I think he didn't believe me when I told him that I was on the big =O I guess you can see me, from this different perspective...
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 22, 2007 #2,889 is funny looking^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,890 ^ Has a great Avatar, with a Dirge of Cerberus version of Vincent Vaalentine.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 22, 2007 #2,891 plain ava and sig^ WOW!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,892 ^GREAT new sig.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 22, 2007 #2,893 has 505 gil^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 22, 2007 #2,894 ^very smexy Vincent avatar
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,895 ^ Is the supreme spammer O.O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 22, 2007 #2,896 ^knows this forum would be soooo dull without mwah
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #2,897 ^ Just admitted that the forum would be dull without me.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 23, 2007 #2,898 ^Is wrong^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 23, 2007 #2,899 ^ Didn't understand that I was being sarcastic
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 23, 2007 #2,900 Spec said: ^ Didn't understand that I was being sarcastic Click to expand... Right back at 'ya, baby