Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #6,921 ^Should make a topic so we don't spam here. <3
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #6,922 ^Point Made Is most Likey Very Happy
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #6,923 ^Gonna make a showdownnn.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2008 #6,924 ^Is finna kick Kb's ...butt. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #6,925 ^Is the month. O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2008 #6,926 ^is right..like normal. xD
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 23, 2008 #6,927 ^i upset'er, hopefully i redeemed mahself
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2008 #6,928 ^is really good at slang talk. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #6,929 ^Should talk the 1337 speak (In Spamtastic) and start the fad up again. xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6,930 ^should know, I'm not sure I remember. [and, I thought it was banned. D:]
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #6,931 ^Should make a topic in Spamtasic soley to it. [Since that's the only rule free way to do so.]
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6,932 ^makin me wonder why he doesn't make the thread. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #6,933 ^Should know I'm awfully lazy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6,934 ^should know I'm just as lazy. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #6,935 ^Has made a dilemma. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6,936 ^helped make the dilemma. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2008 #6,937 ^thinks Mitsua is A tiwt
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6,938 ^Should know I actually think she's a slut. but twit works, too! =D
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2008 #6,939 Kat said: ^Should know I actually think she's a slut. but twit works, too! =D Click to expand... O_O ^needs to tell Me Why
Kat said: ^Should know I actually think she's a slut. but twit works, too! =D Click to expand... O_O ^needs to tell Me Why
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6,940 ^obviously doesn't realize she dresses like one. >.>