Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,781 ^has an hilarious avatar XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #1,782 ^Is almost catching up on Hydra's Posts ^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,783 ^is O SO RITE!!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #1,784 ^Bolded some of her words^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,785 ^underlined his words
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #1,786 ^Has lots of Gil! :O^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,787 ^has italized words
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #1,788 ^Is talking to me in MSN^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,789 is really smart XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 8, 2006 #1,790 ^Didn't say who was smart ^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,791 ^laughs at this cute wittle face ^w^
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Nov 9, 2006 #1,792 ^has a cute sig
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 9, 2006 #1,793 ^Has a dragon in his avatar! :O^
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #1,794 Is a Highwind captain ^^
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 9, 2006 #1,795 ^ is new here, welcome btw
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 9, 2006 #1,796 ^should get a sig to match his avatar
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 10, 2006 #1,797 ^ may be right (but I've never been bothered to do so )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 10, 2006 #1,798 ^used a p)
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 10, 2006 #1,799 ^ Has a great new avatar+sig combo
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 10, 2006 #1,800 ^likes my sig and avatar ^W^