kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 9, 2007 #6,421 ^can't stop mine and mitsua's LOVE!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2007 #6,422 ^can keep dreaming...0_o im leaving bye!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 9, 2007 #6,423 ^just totally told KB
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2007 #6,424 ^has 1111 posts. o_o
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 9, 2007 #6,425 ^thinks thats cute
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 9, 2007 #6,426 ^is wrong.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #6,427 ^Said totally. =O
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 10, 2007 #6,428 ^is a super-ant-man!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #6,429 ^Called me an ant. ._.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 10, 2007 #6,430 ^hasn't been on ffnet lately. ;_;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 10, 2007 #6,431 ^Should hear what happened to me yesterday. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #6,432 ^told meh what happened. rofl.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 11, 2007 #6,433 ^Probably told the world by now. x3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #6,434 ^is WrONG.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 11, 2007 #6,435 ^Told me I'm wrong. o_o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #6,436 ^is a WONG. o_o
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Dec 11, 2007 #6,437 ^ is the kewlest ever
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Dec 11, 2007 #6,438 ^is my favorite kitty
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 11, 2007 #6,439 ^is my favorite ... reno
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 11, 2007 #6,440 ^is one of my favorite brothers.