kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 2, 2008 #6,761 ^likes Digimons
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 2, 2008 #6,762 Likes Southsidekorean
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 2, 2008 #6,763 ^is Gonna Run now
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 2, 2008 #6,764 ^Isn't online
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 3, 2008 #6,765 ^will always be obsessed with Isu, lols.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2008 #6,766 ^is A Neko
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 3, 2008 #6,767 ^has a strange sig. xD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 3, 2008 #6,768 ^has a "Odd" Man in Her's
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 3, 2008 #6,769 ^should know that "Odd" man is one of the most talented people in our world.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 4, 2008 #6,770 ^Sholud Know I know that (i like about 35% of his songs)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 4, 2008 #6,771 ^should also know 35% isn't enough. xD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 4, 2008 #6,772 Kat said: ^should also know 35% isn't enough. xD Click to expand... Ummmmm Errrrr ^CAN'T STOP THE BUU!
Kat said: ^should also know 35% isn't enough. xD Click to expand... Ummmmm Errrrr ^CAN'T STOP THE BUU!
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 6, 2008 #6,773 ^seems to like football.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2008 #6,774 ^seems like a bot. =/
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 6, 2008 #6,775 ^needs to tell me where she found the pics in her siggy and if I can get some for the bands I like
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2008 #6,776 ^should go to Photobucket! <3
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 7, 2008 #6,777 ^has told me good info
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2008 #6,778 ^is my big brother. <3
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 8, 2008 #6,779 ^ is in love with me....HAHA J/K
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 9, 2008 #6,780 ^Is back, yay