The person above you

^really wants to give me a nincookie!
 
^has the most frightening avi in the world
 
^Said what Kat already said, just in different form.


1. I DO have self-esteem. Only around certain people.

2.What theme do you want for new "stuff"? xD

@italics: Never on your pictures on Myspace...

@bold: I want to say surprise me, but maybe Death Note or something. If you don't want to get Death Note, then surprise me.
 
^Said what Kat already said, just in different form

@italics: Never on your pictures on Myspace...

@bold: I want to say surprise me, but maybe Death Note or something. If you don't want to get


Death Note, then surprise me.

^Said that Jake said, what I said, in a different form. *_*


-Yahhh I do. Have you looked in the 'Frans' photos? xD

-And if I can't find Deathnote, yer just gonna get more FF stuff. ^_^


^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top