kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 1, 2008 #7,001 ^Like Tatoos?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2008 #7,002 ^likes anime? XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 1, 2008 #7,003 ^ Likes Marilyn Manson. Not even a question.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 1, 2008 #7,004 ^is 14...(Realy?! Goddess I feel OLD)
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 1, 2008 #7,005 ^ Feels old.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 1, 2008 #7,006 ^should know that kb is old
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2008 #7,007 ^should know that, if Kb is old, then we're CLOSE to old, and our role models are ancient. O_O
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 1, 2008 #7,008 ^like eveyone else overlooked the fact that kb might feel old phyzically, but mentally.. -.-""
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 1, 2008 #7,009 ^ Pointed out a very very obvious fact.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 1, 2008 #7,010 Leon said: ^like eveyone else overlooked the fact that kb might feel old phyzically, but mentally.. -.-"" Click to expand... *Glares At* ^is Young
Leon said: ^like eveyone else overlooked the fact that kb might feel old phyzically, but mentally.. -.-"" Click to expand... *Glares At* ^is Young
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 1, 2008 #7,011 ^Feels old.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2008 #7,012 ^Has an eyeball fer avatar. o__o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 1, 2008 #7,013 ^Has Manson touching himself as an avatar. o__o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2008 #7,014 ^Has a funny sig. Don't ask why. it just looks funny. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 1, 2008 #7,015 ^Laughed at my sig. O:
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jul 1, 2008 #7,016 ^Has a interesting sig.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 2, 2008 #7,017 ^ Has no avatar
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 2, 2008 #7,018 ^Is a Watermelon Fruitcake.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 2, 2008 #7,019 ^ Wants to jam
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2008 #7,020 ^Should pick a different topic for his sig and avatar. >_< [I can't find any Death Note stuff.]