R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #681 ^a chance that you like purple.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2006 #682 ^but also doesnt know i really dont like purple
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #683 ^is making me feel like i don't know alot of things^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2006 #684 oopsie^^ ^well is smarter than the kity since she didnt notice that
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #685 no,it's alright it just mad me feel i didn't know you. ^has a cat somewhere.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2006 #686 ^is right i have 2 kitys ^^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #687 ^has to kitys.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2006 #688 ^ is right again xD
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #689 ^has 1257 posts in 3-4 months^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2006 #690 ^has a right streak in em'
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #691 ^9gil
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #692 ^is at lv 22 0.0
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #693 ^goes to google sometimes,maybe
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #694 ^is right again
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #695 ^is right that i'm right.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #696 is right that he is right and i am right ^.^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #697 ^i think i got it now
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #698 ^posts faster than i can
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #699 ^now knows how fast i am
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #700 ^must have mad typing skills to post so fast