Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Aug 19, 2006 #721 ^ enjoys life as it is
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 19, 2006 #722 Is a fighter that I admire (more than1000 battles!)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #723 ^is quit wise as i see em' ^^
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 19, 2006 #724 reminds me of my loved one (my cat) @ home!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #725 ^is reminded of his kitty by kat
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #726 ^goes to gaia online
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #727 ^is right again
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #728 ^changed her signature
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #729 ^is right again XD
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #730 ^has more gil then yesterday
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #731 ^is right more than yesterday
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #732 ^has mythril claws
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #733 ^seems to be a smart boy
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 19, 2006 #734 Quit it you two, you're screwing this up this way For example: Kat said: ^is reminded of his kitty by kat Click to expand... Don't repeat stuff + richboywonder & you posted 1000 times ONLY TO EACH OTHER!!!
Quit it you two, you're screwing this up this way For example: Kat said: ^is reminded of his kitty by kat Click to expand... Don't repeat stuff + richboywonder & you posted 1000 times ONLY TO EACH OTHER!!!
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #735 alright,alright.well,ther's nobody else posting for the last 9 and a half hour. Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #736 ^is a sword master-_-
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #737 ^did you read what slider put
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #738 ^doesnt know i dont care because he isnt Zeromus,Arkacia,or Shaggy,and isnt my leader >.<
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 19, 2006 #739 ^exactly what i was thinking
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2006 #740 ^last posted 10:56