R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #881 ^wasn't suppose to sound like that.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #882 ^now knows i'll brb inlike 10 mins
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #883 ^yep. Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #884 ^im back
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #885 ^welcome back
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #886 ^sounds happy im back
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #887 ^yea,had me waiting quite a while there.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #888 ^now knows my brother had to use the computer
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #889 ^that's why i have 5 computers in my house.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #890 ^knows now i have only one
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #891 ^knows that i know alot of things.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #892 ^has lost 3 battles
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #893 ^already knows who i lost to.........3 times.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #894 ^lmao has won 858
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #895 ^almost have 1600 posts
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #896 ^knows thats almost 100 posts in one day again XD i think i post alot ^^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #897 ^is posting too fast
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #898 ^is at very close to 900 posts ^^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 24, 2006 #899 ^i was,now i'm up to 901
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2006 #900 ^Congrads