R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #981 ^couldn't get 100 posts yesterday
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #982 ^now knows im not gonna do that any more
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Aug 26, 2006 #983 /\ Feels more and more like screaming from the scar you left behind =P
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #984 ^knows what her avatar says(maybe( EDIT: oh crap, how did you get on top of me. Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #985 is ten posts away from 1000
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #986 ^has msn and yahoo
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #987 has yahoo =P
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #988 ^is almost getting a level up by posting
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #989 has 3 more posts to go ^^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #990 ^is 8 levels behind me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #991 ^has a cool sig and avatar
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #992 ^seems to not put gil in the bank anymore
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #993 ^is short a few posts compaired to me
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #994 ^is about to get to level 15
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #995 1386 attack O.O
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #996 ^more attack than everything else
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #997 ^was looking at my rpg stats
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #998 ^has probably seen that this thread almost has 1000 posts
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #999 ^is right,i did
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #1,000 ^posts here alot