John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #1,261 ^Said I'm wrong^ Why do you say that?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #1,262 Ask her ^^ ^His element is Wind
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,263 ^knows my age
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #1,264 ^Is my favourite Kat-named-girl in this forum
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,265 ^said the nicest thing to me...and made me blush ^.^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #1,266 *Cof, cof* You are the only Kat over here *cof, cof* but I said that with good intentions, and that's what matters ^^ ^ Lives in Bevelle
*Cof, cof* You are the only Kat over here *cof, cof* but I said that with good intentions, and that's what matters ^^ ^ Lives in Bevelle
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #1,267 ^Is 13 years old^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,268 ^is right
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #1,269 ^Should tell me what Esper Form is^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #1,270 ^Is from Setubal
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,271 ^almost has 700 gil
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #1,272 ^Almost has 2000 posts (with Smith and spec's help)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,273 ^is right again
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #1,274 ^She's in Esper form right now
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,275 ^likes my Esper form ^.^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #1,276 ^Has a typoed avatar^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,277 ^has an adorable avatar..i never got over how cute it is
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #1,278 I'm gonna change avatar. It'll be even cuter =D ^Will like my new avatar^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #1,279 ^is getting a CUTER avatar..O.O im gonna die of cuteness overload,lol
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #1,280 ^Is going to die of cuteness overload lol^