Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,361 ^controls the evil bunnies......makes them come after me
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,362 ^ Saves me ^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,363 ^won't eat ninja cookies any more
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,364 *Eats a ninja cookie* *doesn't like it* *tries to smile, to make Kat happy* Yes... I liked it... your cookies are very good
*Eats a ninja cookie* *doesn't like it* *tries to smile, to make Kat happy* Yes... I liked it... your cookies are very good
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,365 ^is a poor liar,lol i know you didnt like that cookie
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,366 Was my effort in vain? I just wanted to make you happy ^Didn't believe me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,367 ^better wipe that frown off his face...since people not smiling is the thing that bothers me most in life
^better wipe that frown off his face...since people not smiling is the thing that bothers me most in life
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,368 only if you give me a cookie (NOT NINJA COOKIES! Let's try a Dragoon Cookie ) ^Will give me a new cookie
only if you give me a cookie (NOT NINJA COOKIES! Let's try a Dragoon Cookie ) ^Will give me a new cookie
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,369 ^ is right ...*holds out her hand and a Dragoon cookie appears*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,370 *Eats Dragoon Cookie* *Eyes start glaring* CONGRATULATIONS KAT!!! ^Makes wonderful Dragoon Cookies
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,371 ^thinks i make great cookies YAY
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,372 ^ Was about to tell me something she was thinking, but...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,373 ^lmao,is so clueless
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,374 I'm not... I just want to hear it from your mouth ^Isn't going to tell me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,375 ^might hear it from my mouth in like 2,000 years
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,376 Yay! ^Is going to visit me in 4006
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #1,377 ^shouldn't build up to much hope
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #1,378 OK ^Will never visit me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #1,379 ^almost has 600 posts
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 16, 2006 #1,380 ^ Will reach 2000 posts today?