R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Sep 18, 2006 #1,421 ^won the internet.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 18, 2006 #1,422 ^Is a Swordmaster.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Sep 18, 2006 #1,423 ^has more than 6 times my gil.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 18, 2006 #1,424 ^Is actually right. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 18, 2006 #1,425 ^made me a perttyful sig
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 18, 2006 #1,426 ^ Is on her way to the 3000 posts
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 18, 2006 #1,427 ^is so right imma be the post Kiten..the best one in the world
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 18, 2006 #1,428 ^ Is the spam queen
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 18, 2006 #1,429 ^has awesome avatar
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 18, 2006 #1,430 ^Also has an awesome avatar.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 18, 2006 #1,431 ^has those evil bunnies on his sig *shivers*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 19, 2006 #1,432 ^Likes Kelly Clarkson
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 19, 2006 #1,433 ^Likes women^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 19, 2006 #1,434 ^Seems to know alot. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 19, 2006 #1,435 ^is a mod. ^.^
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Sep 19, 2006 #1,436 ^Is wkd
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 19, 2006 #1,437 ^Has mega and flare in the same name.
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Sep 19, 2006 #1,438 ^shud know tht it's bahumats attack name
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 19, 2006 #1,439 ^Doesn't know I do know.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 19, 2006 #1,440 ^only has 2,234 posts