Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,441 ^needs new glasses
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,442 was right when told wrong ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,443 ^made me laugh,lol
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,444 was amused by my amusement hehehe i love trains and pie (as typing silent hill soundtrack began playing ) Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
was amused by my amusement hehehe i love trains and pie (as typing silent hill soundtrack began playing )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,445 ^likes trains and pie :S and creepy things happen around him
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,446 believes tht im creepy hehehehe im not really......i just have issues tht white suited men come to sort out they smell nice..................:S
believes tht im creepy hehehehe im not really......i just have issues tht white suited men come to sort out they smell nice..................:S
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,447 ^gets to see those real nice guys in purdy white coats-that gives you magic a coats so you always hug yourself...
^gets to see those real nice guys in purdy white coats-that gives you magic a coats so you always hug yourself...
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,448 ^ ^ ^ ^has a nice way of describing the nice people and needs a hug
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,449 ^must be able to read my thoughts O.O
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,450 knows my secret O-o SHE-ITE
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,451 ^pretty avatar @.@
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #2,452 ^ Posted, posted, and it seems like she didn't do anything else, today @_@ I came here 2 or 3 hours ago, and this thread has 2 new pages xD
^ Posted, posted, and it seems like she didn't do anything else, today @_@ I came here 2 or 3 hours ago, and this thread has 2 new pages xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,453 ^is right XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #2,454 ^ Has a pop-out sig
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,455 started talking to my talk buddy whilst i was in the bath grrrrrrrrr
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #2,456 ^ Said something I did not understand.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,457 ^has to learn goofy language to understand
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #2,458 ^ Zeon was talking about her
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #2,459 ^say what?
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #2,460 ^ got worried when she heard i was talking about her...... hehehe ^