Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,661 ^ Isnt' from teh same country I am.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 10, 2007 #2,662 is right^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,663 ^ 180 posts
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 10, 2007 #2,664 1985 posts^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,665 ^ New member...
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 10, 2007 #2,666 new? no im not. ^thinks im new....
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,667 Join Date: Dec 2006. ^ Is, undoubtly, new
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 10, 2007 #2,668 ok, fine... ^made me feel a tiny bit noobish
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #2,669 ^awesome avatar "dorktastic" XD that should be my nickname
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,670 ^ Has some sort of... snowman in her avatar.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #2,671 ^is right (its a snow angel so that is obviously a snow man ^.^)
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,672 ^ I've used the angel in her sig in one of my first sigs
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #2,673 ^new sig..
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,674 ^Weird location
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #2,675 ^thinks being in a dream is weird
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,676 ^ Is wrong. No problem with that, but... Im our dreams?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #2,677 ^doesn't know im in everyone's dreams even people that hate me ^.^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,678 Oh... ^ Uses lots of fox smileys ^.^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #2,679 ^wants to be a dragoon
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #2,680 ^ Is a kittie