Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 21, 2005 #261 Eh? What's that about? ^is the same class as I am: Master Thief
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 21, 2005 #262 ^ Is 4 levels above me........ Envy
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 22, 2005 #263 ^has a penguin in his avatar
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 23, 2005 #264 ^ Is correct, (Its Prinny dude)
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 24, 2005 #265 ^has less experience but more gil. (I'm broke)
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 25, 2005 #266 ^Could kick my butt.
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 25, 2005 #267 ^Thinks I can kick his butt but might be underestimating themself.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 26, 2005 #268 ^Is well stocked and ready for battle.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 27, 2005 #269 ^Changed his avatar again, this time I'm disturbed
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Oct 29, 2005 #270 ^Is a Master Thief
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 30, 2005 #271 ^Is the only Super Moderator I know of, and has way more posts than I do. Also has the highest level for now.
^Is the only Super Moderator I know of, and has way more posts than I do. Also has the highest level for now.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 1, 2005 #272 ^joined the forum later than me, and has posted more times than I have!
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 1, 2005 #273 ^commented about me
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Nov 2, 2005 #274 ^ Is just for not trying to kill me yet
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 2, 2005 #275 ^Thinks I might kill him? Why would I do that?
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 4, 2005 #276 ^posts a lot in the Forum Games section
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 8, 2005 #277 ^Does a lot of what he just said. Interesting...
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Nov 27, 2005 #278 ^lives in California
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Nov 27, 2005 #279 ^ has my first name in his sn and was young when FFVII came out
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Nov 27, 2005 #280 true but wrong my name is not johnny ^ lives in same city as me